The oldest village in Wrightstown Township, Penns Park is located in the center of the township.
The crossroads village was known as Logtown as early as 1716 and Pennsville in the early 1800’s. In 1862 the village name was changed to its current one. Just outside of the village, at the intersection of Penns Park Road and Mud Road, there is still a solitary log house (often called the oldest house in Bucks County) as a reminder of the village’s early heritage. To the southwest of the village is the “old grave yard” where many of the township’s first settlers are buried. Penns Park is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.